Saturday, December 1, 2007

Family appreciates time with you




Now that you are in college you see your parents less and less. Even when I do go home, I still do not spend that much time with my parents. This is because I go out and do stuff with friends when I am home. You have to realize that your parents want to see you to.

When I went home for thanksgiving I did stuff with my family every day. We would usually do dinner together. I would just meat up with my friends afterwards. Also instead of going to someone else’s house, I got everyone to come to mine. I parents liked this a lot since they got to see me more and they also got to see my friends.

My parents actually thanked me several times for spending more time with them. Try to make an active effort when you go home to spend time with your parents. Whether it be helping them with something in the house, going shopping, or having dinner.

No comments: